Our mission at Beijing BISS International School is to educate and empower our students to attain personal excellence and positively impact the world.
We are an IB World School serving the international community, committed to the ideals of the International Baccalaureate and its mission to "develop inquiring knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect".
At BISS, we implement the IB Learner Profile both inside and outside of the classrooms for a truly holistic and collaborative learning experience.
BISS Core Values
- Embracing diversity and treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Nurturing students in a caring, safe, healthy and stimulating environment
- Striving for excellence
- Taking responsibility and learning from our actions
- Working for a better future by helping others and conserving our planet’s resources
- Living a balanced life
- The IB Learner Profile (learn more about the LP on the IB website).
- Each student will acquire and demonstrate the knowledge, skills, attitudes and concepts necessary for their success in life.
- Each student will demonstrate the competence and confidence to identify and choose their own course of action.
- Each student will achieve their own goals and the outcomes of the IB programmes to their personal best.
- Each student will be an active, responsible participant in their various communities.